Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Shell Shocked

I wake up still feeling shell-shocked after the emotional kicking dished out by Marley last night. It could take me weeks to recover but I manage to cycle in and again the weather was good.

There's a rumour going around that Alan Shearer is going to take over at Newcastle but everyone's refusing to be taken in by what is obviously an April Fool.

Business must be tough; my usual garage rings me up, touting for service and offering £30 off my MOT and service if I book it now. Thing is it’s not due until July.

After work I head to the pool but my swim is curtailed by my shoulder, which really aches. I assume it's just a by-product of cycling, I've done nothing else to aggravate it. To make things worse no ones chats me up. Well it happened to L this morning. She's been working on getting a 'Sharon Davies sort of figure', so perhaps its working. Although personally, no offence Sharon, I'd push her into the pool to get to L any day. Although L saw it as an interruption to her training and almost got overtook. I can relate to that. She sounds almost competitive.

Then dog training with Doggo. Who's really on his game tonight and then home to L who's drowning her hard day in a whiskey but I'm good. I'm AF.

No comments:

Post a Comment