Sunday, April 05, 2009

Gunfire And Guitar Noise

The best way of avoiding the nagging dogs, who both want to go on the park, is to stay in bed. Oh the hardship. Not that it stops them nagging but it's more manageable because generally they're happy to curl with us. The reason I don't want to take them out is because MD has to go training at 1pm and it would be a waste of time if he was tired out, which is hard luck on Doggo who has no such plans. Then L offers to take him a run while I train MD, so that's him sorted.

We are dismissed early from training but this is because everything went so well. There's no point repeating things if he keeps getting everything right. So an A* for MD at class today.

Afterwards we meet up at my parent's place who give the dogs Sunday lunch, leftovers apparently. Though I doubt there would have been any leftovers had they not known the dogs were coming round. There's nothing 'left over' for L or I, obviously.

When we get back home, it's my time to run and I do 7km, which is good. I have managed to train through the weekend so now I can take Monday off with a clear conscience.

Daughter's out clubbing as is the norm on a Sunday but Son steps into the breach with his Xbox 360, which means gunfire and guitar noise (not at the same time) reverberate around the lounge. Yep Son's PC is still out of action. Which is my fault because I ordered the motherboard he needs from Amazon and Amazon hate me. It still hasn't arrived.

So we still don't get control of the TV so that we can watch a DVD or something. L doesn't look too bothered and takes Inspector Sejer to bed instead. At least I've discovered what Sejer's got that I haven't. It's big, furry and called a Leonberger. No, we're not having one, there certainly isn't room on the bed for one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment