Friday, April 03, 2009

A Bolt Out Of The Blue

It wasn't actually raining this morning but it was still a damp, foggy and misty cycle in. Plus I felt really tired, although I don’t know why. I had a day off yesterday and I didn’t even play squash. My shoulder seems to have recovered though, perhaps as L reckons, it was just sore because she spent the whole of the last half of Marley sobbing on it.

L and Daughter do the paper round in German. She has her GCSE German Oral exam today. Not that L knows any German, so whether it was correct or not, who knows but at least L's done her bit to help.

Here's a bolt out of the blue. Researchers reckon that those who grow up with sisters in their family are more likely to be happy and balanced. Try telling that one to Son.

The weather brightens up considerably from this morning and I take a long and pleasant detour on the way home.

L reckons that we've had an unhealthy food week and proposes that we eat something healthier than a fish finger sandwich tonight. Personally I think a long walk is what we both need. This will naturally end up at the pub; where we'll feast on a big bag of Tyrrells and some pork scratchings. All washed down with copious amounts of beer, with cheese on toast when we get home...

'Heaven' cries L. She sounds like my sort of girl. Are you free tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment