Thursday, May 21, 2009

Talking B****

L and I have been having ‘that’ debate. The balls debate. To have them off or to not have them off that is the question. No, no, we’re talking MD here. L says he's such a sweetie and it's so brutal. Well maybe, and he is rather proud of them. I’m not wildly keen about the idea either but sometimes these things are necessary. Doggo is still in possession of his and he’s been fine, no problem but then Doggo is Doggo and well MD is...

The 'sweetie' is also rather good at his training this evening, even when someone gets a lawn mower out whilst we’re training. Which is totally taking the p***. He hates lawn mowers but oddly for him he’s quite controlled. He must know we’ve been talking about him.

I’m working my way through another John Grisham audio book, although this one is a bit dull but apparently it’s a true story, so he can’t really jazz it up. It’s about a murder trial where both the accused men are innocent, there’s no evidence against them and the police have basically stitched them up. It may be dull but I’ve still got to find out how it all turns out, suppose I could look it up on Wikipedia but that would be cheating.

Daughter’s revising German tonight, so I’ll keep well out of the way of that one. I’ll save myself for part two of the Maths GCSE which is after the half-term break. L’s convinced I'll be revising maths A level with her this time next year. That would be cool; I never got the chance with Son but hmm, somehow I think it's unlikely.

No comments:

Post a Comment