Thursday, May 07, 2009

So Frustrating

I’m in car today because of the need to get back quickly for dog class tonight. Then, five minutes before I leave but ten minutes too late to even get the bus, I get a text telling me it’s been cancelled. So frustrating.

So it’s training in the garden tonight and also some much needed head collar training for MD. The training goes really well, as for the head collar... well it goes ok. He’s not a happy puppy with it on but eventually I get him to tolerate it.

On the way back from the park, he doesn’t object as such but instead slouches along on all four paws like a sulky teenager who thinks they’ve been wronged. He so slow, that Doggo and I have to keep waiting for him. So I suppose the head collar works, he certainly isn’t pulling.

Later, L’s family come round, we’re having a curry night and L’s brother claims to be rather good at knocking them up. So we put this to the test and L does her own signature Keema dish. Her brother's curry is really good, really tasty although a bit too hot for me and I do like hot. Daughter is terribly polite about its spicy nature, she’d have hung, drawn and quartered me had I given her something that hot. L’s parents come too, although they’re not into curry, so L does pasta as well. Far too much pasta as it happens, but I know she’s craftily done extra so that the dogs can have some.

No comments:

Post a Comment