Monday, October 12, 2009

River Trent Flu?

My body still aches this morning but now it feels more like a flu sort of ache rather than a monkey bar induced one. I leave for a work a little earlier just in case it takes me a longer to disembark my aching body from the car at the other end.

Whether this is River Trent Flu, cyanide poisoning or just a common or garden waterborne disease, you know like Dysentery, Cholera, E Coli... It may, of cause just be a dose of Son/Daughter flu that’s been passed down the family through the usual channels. Our house currently echoes to the musical sound of what appears to be synchronised coughing.

Even our MD, that’s my MD at work not MD the dog, looks healthier than me. Although he confesses to being not quite so mobile yesterday.

At lunchtime L sends me shopping for wash powder; I think my new 'white' t-shirt has used it all up. Whilst I’m there I have a look to see if they have anything that claims to ‘re-whiten things that used to be white’, they don’t, unless it’s called emulsion.

After dog class I finally win a three day long battle with our new router to get the damn thing set-up and working. Result.

No comments:

Post a Comment