Thursday, September 24, 2009

It’s Still There

I drive into work today and mid-afternoon get a call from Daughter, who’s just got home from college. Seems I’ve left my bike outside the front gate... all night. I told you I had a traumatic day. The amazing thing is, it’s still there! Our neighbourhood can’t be as bad as I thought.

L’s having one today, a traumatic day that is, although not for cycling reasons. She asks if we can have beer in the bedsit tonight. She can have anything she wants. Beer, wine, brandy, whisky, even the two-year-old home-made damson gin that we’ve been avoiding, I mean leaving to mature... all in one glass if she wants. I might even get the chocolate out.

That is after dog training, which as we end up training in near darkness, we decide will be the last one of the year. I'm sure MD thinks because it’s so dark I can’t see him misbehaving but I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment