Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cycling Through Glue

Bloody windy this morning. It was like cycling through glue.

No incidents today, other than a couple of lads fighting in the middle of the road. Mock fighting that is. I think. Probably one of those mock muggings that some charity ‘group’ were on about staging around the UK to test the public's willingness to come to the aid of victims and report crimes. Their intention being to challenge the ‘walk-on-by’ culture to street crime. I ride-on-by.

Exhibit A.



Apparently this creature was skulking in our bedroom the other day and tapped L on the shoulder. Daughter had to rescue her, after she’d photographed it of course. I was out so couldn’t do the manly thing and come to the aide of my damsel in distress. Although it probably wasn’t as big as it looks.

Squash tonight. I get annihilated. So do Derby. We had it coming. It’s going to be a long season. Thankfully I don’t get to listen to most of it because Radio Derby have now stopped covering the games on medium wave, devoting this frequency now to Burton Albion, and the FM reception isn’t very good where we live. Good job really.

No comments:

Post a Comment