Monday, August 24, 2009

Please Take Me (Again)

Thought I best force the tired legs on to the bike this morning, the Pro Tour Ride is now less than two weeks away.

The latest 'please take me' arrives by email from L... Bananarama. Oh my. Not that they’ve actually announced anything yet, I’m just being put on standby.



The weather was ok this morning but by the afternoon it’s deteriorated. You wouldn't put a cat out in it, let alone a cyclist. Think I’ll just take the shortest route home rather than do any extra distance training.

It stops later, so that I can get on the park with boys. Though the council in their wisdom have now decided to shut our gate at 8pm. They always do that around this time of the year and it’s far too early for most people. You get the odd spectacle of the park attendant trying to find the right moment to lock the gate as people stream through the gate in both directions before he shuts off that particular artery to the park. I can’t be bothered to walk around to the main entrance to get out, so I’m one of those streaming out tonight, much to the dogs disapproval.

No comments:

Post a Comment