Monday, August 17, 2009

Dream On

The weather looks decidedly dodgy this morning and I’m sure I even feel spots of rain at one point but still I go for it on the bike. Unbelievably it ends up quite pleasant and the sun shines throughout my ride. Which is the opposite of what usually happens.

On the way home I again take the 42km route home, in a similar time, which hints at a Pro Tour ride of around 5 hours. Dream on. That’s assuming I keep that sort of pace up and don’t tire. It also assumes that the Pro Tour ride will be as flat as that route, which I know it isn’t.

The grass on the park is still mega long. Have the council lost their lawn mower? So the dogs have to be content to share one ball because I can’t keep my eyes on two balls at once. Not when they both take them off in opposite directions and resolutely refuse to remember where they drop them.

They’re not happy with this scenario but it’s tough basically, it’s no good complaining to me, go protest to the council, go wee up the door of the council house or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment