Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Stay In And Put Your Paws Up

Somehow, I managed to get my cycling kit dry enough to use again this morning. It’s even sunny, albeit a bit chilly. Chilly enough to snow right down to the car park at Nevis Range, typical now that we've back home.

L swims, she has to now she's training for Windermere but forgets her towel. It's not the first time she's done that but it's probably the first time she's attempted to rub herself down with her buff, which would have been well worth seeing.

Of course the pool and, more importantly for L in her predicament, the changing rooms are almost deserted. Not so when I hit the pool after work. They are handing out coloured armbands so that if the pool goes over its limit of 35 people they can pull people out by colour. Well there are five in my lane tonight and I counted ten in one of the slower lanes. In fact, they were well over 35 in the pool but they weren't evicting anyone.

MD's not been getting that much exercise recently so I resolve to run with him tonight. L decides to join us, although she debates as to whether she should stay in and hold Doggo's paw, because the thing is, he's not invited. I'm not even taking him to training tonight. He looks gutted but its Crufts tomorrow and I'm forcing him to stay in and put his paws up.

No comments:

Post a Comment