Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Gastronomic Delight

On the bike. Very pleasant weather. Yesterday's high winds have thankfully blown themselves out.

Whilst I'm cycling in, L is having one of those therapeutic walks that all dog owners have in the morning, not. Her morning walks with MD aren't going well. He keeps having a coronary at other dogs, luckily his jacket that he wears has a useful handle type thing on it so she can pick him up, which leaves his legs spinning in mid-air, and she can then point him in a new direction. There's often little you can do about his yapping though and apparently he tried to throw himself under a car in frustration. It’s never that 'exciting' when I take him. Deer apart.

My bike home is also good; in fact it's my fastest cycle home ever. I break the 48 minute barrier.

A quick snack with one of my staple foods of the moment, fish fingers. Well it's hardly a gastronomic delight but it's good quick snack and better than sausages or cheese and hopefully healthier. Then I'm off to MD’s training where they tell us the course is being discontinued. Oh bugger. How can a young dog learn his ABC of agility, and how not to throw himself under cars, when that happens.

2 comments:

  1. Well done on the commuting PB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Although I suspect it was wind assisted but do I care? No!

    ReplyDelete