Monday, March 30, 2009

Most Unpleasant

L's still hobbling and I'm actually tired as well, so we skip any running. I'm sure MD's little legs could do with a rest as well. I go to work in the car and give Daughter a lift. She uncharacteristically has her school tie done virtually up to her chin after her encounter with Jaws last night.

L reports in that she's made it up the stairs to her office but the trip down to the basement was most unpleasant. She tells me that she doesn't intend moving much further than the hot bath tonight. I'm not sure whether the correct terminology is 'intend' or 'can't'.

There's no dog training again tonight, so I've moved squash into the gap. Not that this makes any difference to the result. It also raises the dilemma of whether to have a beer or not on what should be an AF Monday. Oh what the hell, it is stout and porter month after all.

I head home to one of L's cranky specials, butternut squash stuffed with chilli. Sounds odd but it was very good.

I spend the evening blogging and when I come to bed I have to wake L up because she's gone to bed in some seriously slinky gear. I just hope I read that right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment