Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Perfect Cycling Weather

The plan was to cycle this morning but it’s raining when I get up. So I go for the bus option instead. At which point the sun immediately comes out. Bloody annoying weather, its perfect cycling weather now and there was a row of bikes at the office when I arrive. Admittedly from those coming shorter distances and who could make a later decision. Mind you, my legs are stiff and it took me all my time to walk to the bus stop, so perhaps it was for the best.

L takes advantage of the 'good' weather and runs to work, carrying her work files. There’s nothing like making it difficult and all on old trainers. I’ve promised to take her up to the running shop at the weekend so that she can get some new ones. She’s says she’s lost all her bounce. I won’t pass comment on L's bounce.

Kids are so hip these days, err, well, so they say. Daughter is actually the last one in our family to sign up to Facebook. Son’s been on a while, although he hasn’t mentioned it and none us dare try and ‘friend’ him in case he refuses. Personally, I don’t actually like Facebook much, I find seeing everyone else’s non-news a bit depressing but the site does have its uses.

Andy Murray wins with ease today and all whilst we can watch it at work.

Tonight’s trainer is ill, so Doggo’s session is cancelled and a ‘do your own thing’ session replaces it. This is good in a way because it means I can put MD through his paces as well. When we get there, it seems that not many people want to do their own thing because there’s only three of us there whereas a trained session would have pulled in 20+. Never mind, all the better for MD, who finally gets his baptism with the red and white collie, who's a Crufts team mate of Doggo’s but not one he has on his Christmas card list. MD chases after this collie, hoping to play and gets a right telling off, stroppy collie style. Wonder if that’ll teach him. Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment